Ant Movie Catalog (7): Manage your recipe collection
As mentioned previously, I also use AMC to manage other collectibles such as music and books. This new tutorial will provide you tips to organise your recipe collection.
Below is the HTML template I have designed to display my recipe collection in HTML mode.
It was previously available on AMC's forum but you may download it here with a few corrected bugs.
Just unzip folder contents in your catalog folder where you also keep your scripts, pictures, etc. Select Eyael-Recipes-EN in the Display - HTML Template menu but do not forget to select the HTLM display mode first to get it to work! Next we'll see how to use and edit depending on your preference.
This template uses an HTML file in which you may add/delete/edit all the fields you wish to display, as well as colors, metrics, fonts and various formatting plus associated graphics. For legal reasons I cannot enclose the picture used as background image but it is okay to provide a link to the original site where I've found it. Make sure you rename it bg.jpg and paste it in the same file as the unzipped archive.
See movie tutorial: Ant Movie Catalog (1): Catalog setup and management.
To add custom fields, please refer to the following tutorials : Ant Movie Catalog (2): HTML display template.
Below is the list of the custom fields you'll need along with their number on the above capture (in red), tag, name and type you'll have to enter.
- Tag: Status
- Name: Printed
- Type : Boolean
- Check the box (true) for recipes you have already printed. In HTML display mode, this field will show as a chef's hat icon (coloured if checked, greyed if unchecked) on the left end of the title.
- Étiquette: LengthUnit
- Nom: U (it's a trick so that this label won't show after you resize it as show on the above capture)
- Type: List
- The two possible values for this fields are: min and —. Actually, I use this field as a "dynamic label". Let me explain: for recipes where no cooking is necessary, you need to select "—" and for other recipes, select "min". This field works along with default field G (Length) and is meant to avoid printing a blank "min" when no cooking time is available.
Below is the list of the default fields you'll need to fill in to get the most from this template which have been tagged with blue letters. Some label may differ whether you use my alternative language file or not. It doesn't matter much since the template use the coded names which unlike custom fields cannot be edited. Just refer to their position to recognise them since that too cannot be changed.
Note: If you use scripts to retrieve movie details on the Internet, you may have to edit my HTML file to keep the same fields as your script. You'll find a detailed list of all default fields in the help file.
- My Rating has been turned into Tech Rating. This field is used to specify the global time of the recipe (cooking time + preparation time) qwill display icons with the exact same name as the content of the field (which is how it works for any field you wish to display in graphic form). The image extension is defined in the HTML file. In this case, it must be PNG. It works exactly like standard ratings (stars) but displays clocks instead (ratings from 0 to 5).
- The Category label has been turned into a subcategory called Genre because I have named another field "Category" and I needed more space for genres !
- Certification has been changed into Category (see previous field). For instance: Cocktails, Snacks, Desserts, Starters, Toopings, Main Courses, etc.
- The Comments/Details field is used for ingredient listing.
- The Disks/Quantity field is used for the number of servings.
See movie tutorial: Movie Catalog (2): HTML display template.
You may use the same colours as the movie HTML template if you like.
Reproduction of the above contents is strictly prohibited.
- Ant Movie Catalog
- Ant Movie Catalog (1): Catalog setup and management
- Ant Movie Catalog (2): HTML display template
- Ant Movie Catalog (3): How to use extras
- Ant Movie Catalog (4): Virtual fields and scripts
- Ant Movie Catalog (5): Manage your music collection
- Ant Movie Catalog (6): Manage your book collection
© lapensinemutine.eklablog.com. All rights reserved.
Tags: software, download, tutorial, eyael
CommentsNo comments yet
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires